Thursday, June 14, 2012

without title...

Salam,

Good afternoon all.... It is been so long since my last entry. Wanted to write something but at the end, nothing. Lazy.... Malas...

Happy to see friends posting their happy pic working at Saudi to their facebook profile. Don't they have feelings like me before??? Hehe.... Atau saya yg tak kuat emosi untuk berjauhan dari keluarga. Hanya Allah yang tahu. Bila tengok gambar kawan2 yang kerja sana, macam timbul niat semula... Hehe... But.... Too many things to think of. Saudi.... only myself je yang boleh. Not advisable to bring your family. But can come and visit. Oman pulak, free country... after 6 months of working, you can bring your family and stay. Even can migrate pun. Haihh...

Hubby pernah menyuarakan hasrat utk migrate ke Oman. Dengan tiba2 plak... Haha... I said, let me think 1st.... but until now, I'm still thinking. Hehe... Sayang lah nak tinggal kan harta2 yang tak seberapa nih. Such as rumah, 2 cars... and the most, my Mak and Ayah. But next year... inshaAllah... if I still cannot get pregnant by this year, I'll bring my husband and son to Oman next year. Moga Allah beri petunjuk dan jalan yang luas. Rezeki Allah... hanya Dia yang tahu. Kita hanya merancang. Allah yang akan menentukan.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for ur comment