Friday, December 9, 2011

chronic urticaria... :(

Salam,

I am having allergic like rash for almost 2 weeks now... since 27/11... i have seen GP doctor... he gave me steroid and anithistamine... after that the rashes slowly subsided.... Then... pergi berjimba-jimba ke Melaka... still ok lah... I still can tahan... After came back... the rashes becomes more... and in the morning, i could not stand anymore... I asked husband to bring me to A&E... MO given me IV Hydrocort 200mg and IV Piriton 1 amp...

Today morning, I came to work... as I thought my rashes gone away... but it is not... the rash is still there... and more itchy... It made me to go and see Staff Health physician for a 3rd time... at first, she refused to refer me... as she said... this is only urticaria rash... but then she asked me to take blood... FBC... and depend to the blood reseult... only she will refer me...

After half an hour of waiting, they called me to review the blood result.... The result is not too bad... increasing in platelet count and twbc level... and she referred me to Dr Ruban Nathan. I went to see him, he examined me... said I am having 'chronic urticaria'. It will be for a month... Huh! So, saya kena garu-garu for that time... He increased my Prednisolone dosage to 20mg TDS and Xyzal (antihistamine) TDS... he gave me MC for another 3 days.

I think, this year... tahun yang paling banyak saya amik MC... hampir keseluruhan 14 hari... tak tau tinggal bape ari MC saya tahun nihh... Kesian pulak collegue kat ward... But what to do, saya bukan sengaja nak timbul2 kan penyakit nih... But how to work kalau gatal2 mcm ni, tak selesa... Nanti patient pun pandang something wrong jekk... Berjangkit ke.... mesti parents refused to see nurse yang macam saya... So... sorry guys!

I hope, this problem going to be over soon... So, i go to work... InshaAllah... please for me... This is the worst rashes i have ever had...

Thank you...


hand part



also hand part - other part cannot lahh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for ur comment