Friday, December 2, 2011

My Job :(

Salam,

Suddenly i felt like to change my career... tapi to be what... I just wanted to come to work... go back... and at the end of month i get my pay... I don't ask for post or what. Saya tak nak kerja yang stress, sampai balik umah pun stress.... tak leh nak enjoy. All the burden semua kita tanggung... dgn perangai management... ngan perangai staff... Pernah rase nak berenti keje... dok umah... jaga anak ng suami... tapi kesian pulak suami nak tanggung perbelanjaan harian sorang2... then, kita sendiri pulak yang takde duit poket.... Haihh.... :(

Ni pulak lepas dengar, staff yang bertitle "SSRN" have to attached ngan DNA to do their rounds. To learn how DNA's job. They said not paksa but offer and ask 1st... but when everybody is refusing to go, it will end up with paksa.... The reason is because they are not renewing the contract of the DNA due to their age. I wonder lah... how old is our DON??? hmmm.... With the SSRN title also, make you have to do an extra job... of coz lahh... u kan dah dapat extra gaji, so... so choose 1 project and do. Mine.... until now... i don't know what is the result. Data pun x collect sepenuh nya... plus the team member... Haihh! It's due to be submit to boss... but, i will submitted as what it is... Haha! Lantak lah, ape yang die nak kata. I am FED UP lah with this institution...

Was thinking to go back to "SANDBOX"... but when i thinking it again... i don't wanna suffer myself to cry and missing my family... It's hurt... then thought about OMAN... my ex-manager working there... she is happily working there... Free country... Dia cuba merancuni pemikiran saya, kata nya... after 6 months of working, you can bring your family staying together... It's true.... she brought he daughter to stay with her there... Study there... But to work there you must have 10 years of experience. Nanti lah fikir semula. Tunggu anak besar lagi sikit...

Now... i am waiting answer from one company... I hope there is vacancy... and i am planning for degree too next year... May Allah permudahkn pintu rezeki saya... inshaAllah... Amin... Ya Rabb...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for ur comment