Thursday, December 8, 2011

HTC Desire S ^___^




I LOVE HTC DESIRE S

i didn't thought that i would have this Android type phone
if i have to pay by myself... i would think it twice 
before i bought one

i get this from special offer from Maxis
(one of phone company)
i only have to pay rm78/month for the data plan
and to sign 2 years contract with Maxis
i don't think that i am going to change 
my number to other number this coming 2 years...
for what? i never do that for 10years now...

not everyone is offered to this special offer
from Maxis
everybody asking how can i get it... 
maybe i'm their loyalty customer
:)

the more i am with you,
i am deeply in love with you...
never thought to change to
other phone...  

thank you to Maxis for offering me
thank you hubby for advising me

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for ur comment